Demogexia Civs Update (17/5/2020)
From Multitallented: This update aims to reduce the toxicity that normally comes with factions servers by incentivizing players to go to war with players who have already attacked others.
- Each player now has a hardship rating that measures how much they’ve been attacked in war, raids, and hunts. Players with positive hardship get paid whenever they get damages.
- Players with more hardship than your money balance can’t be hunted.
- Towns with more hardship than your money balance can’t be targeted by raidporters.
- Towns with more hardship than your money balance hardship can’t be damaged with siege machines.
- Towns now display their worth in the bottom right of the town menu.
- Siege machines now do up to 400 damage per hour, but take longer to evolve.
- Towns can no longer lose multiple rings in a day.
- Town rings should lag less when created or destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that recreated a destroyed town if the council room was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug with the region list menu not allowing you to click on regions that aren’t in towns.
- region file sizes should be reduced for regions that don’t have payouts or power production.
- You can now buy upgrades for housing and statues even if you already have reached your limit for those buildings.
- Gold mine now requires gold ore.
- Fixed a bug with chat channels only being selectable for town owners.
- Warning messages now display when you are combat tagged or enter a non-allied town.
- Adjusted the merchant tutorial to give more loot.
- Updated server software to paper-284
- Fixed a duplication bug
- Ender Dragon now drops the same loots as on Demogexia Survival