- [:star: Pro Rank Feature] Added /rest command to reset phantoms
- When players die, the coordinates where you died will display
- Hats now respect the Curse of Binding
- Added new random teleport (RTP) feature by using the /tpr command
- You can now use RGB colors using the &#RRGGBB format on signs.
- Changed /editsign experience.
- You can now set a custom name for [disposal] sign inventories
- Performance improvement over resource world
- [ChestSort] Improved sorting of colored blocks
- White, light gray, gray and black comes first
- Remaining colors are sorted in a rainbow like order
View EssentialsX v2.18.0 – The RGB Update complete changelog at https://github.com/EssentialsX/Essentials/releases/tag/2.18.0.
Minor changes and bug fixes.
- Furnaces now change ownership to the last player who clicks in their inventory and is legally allowed to break the furnace
- Smelting XP can now be gained offline, but all other benefits from Smelting don’t happen unless you’re online
- Fix brewing stand not consuming items (thanks Durburz)
- Fixed a bug where players could set each other on fire when partied or when PVP was disabled
- Various bug fixes
It used to be that Furnaces would assign an owner and that would be their owner until the server shutdown, now owners will change based on who last had their hands on the furnace.
You won’t become the owner if you are not allowed to view the inventory of a furnace, or break the furnace, or interact with the contents of the furnace
- Discord to Minecraft chat is now working once again.