This update introduces the return of Ðallants currency and player chest shops.
- Added Ðallants currency
- All players gets a starting balance of Ð5
- Earn more Ðallants from server votes
- Use Ðallants to purchase goods from player shops
- You can only get up to 9,999 Ðallants
- Various Trade System bug fixes
- Fixed a money dupe glitch where you added money for the trade and then moved your money to someone else during the trade
- Fixed hidden money replacement item for trade partner
- Fixed cancelled trade countdowns
- Fixed deleted items for cancelled trades and full inventories
- Spooky Caves changes
- Cave aging should no longer affect claimed lands
- Less chance of cave aging
- The Darkness will die if light is detected (Night Vision effect is considered as a light source)
- Removed Magma Monster
- Removed Watcher
- Teleport cooldown has been set from 1800s to 30s
- Community Chat now works across dimensions
- Despawn rate of cobblestone and dirt has been set to 36 seconds
- Disabled netherrack setting on fire
- Disabled item pickup while AFK
- Removed Iron Sword on Help Kit 1
- Disabled SlimeXpansion-related items
- Removed Dragon Drops (Elytra)
New Crafting Recipes:
- Added Cauldron Concrete – drop concrete powder into a cauldron filled with water to instantly harden all concrete powders.
- Straight to Shapeless – craft items such as paper, bread, and shulker boxes directly in your 2×2.
- Blackstone Cobblestone – craft all items that require cobblestone, using blackstone.
- Powder to Glass – smelt all colors of concrete powder into their respective stained glass color.
- Craftable Blackstone – craft blackstone or polished blackstone, using basalt and coal/charcoal.
Player Shop System:
- Added new Chest Shop feature
- Here’s a written tutorial on how to make and buy/sell a player chest shop at https://trello.com/c/SnW5neQG
- Learn an item’s worth by using cmd /worth
- Updated Wandering Villager trades
- Fixed Discord to Minecraft chat
- World backups now takes place every Sundays and Wednesdays at 1: PM MNL Time.
- “~” prefix on nicknames (Present on Discord chat)
- New sexy server MOTD
- Chat Tags are now usable across the network (Lobby Chat Tags working in progress)